A-Shed USA is the best choice for the garage you need. Whether it be large or small, detached or attached, standard or custom we have the people and the knowledge to meet your needs. The process begins with a call to one of our Project Managers who will be happy to meet you “on site” and get you started with a price to complete the job. This means we not only need to know how a good building is built but also knowledge of city ordinances and set backs as well as the ability to do the leg work to pull any necessary permits and build your building “TO CODE”.
Not every garage will require demolition of an existing structure but A-Shed is fully capable if needed to handle whatever may need to be moved. When it’s time for the concrete work to begin, A-Shed is ready with crews that handle everything from large to small monolithic foundations, conventional footing and foundations, and all types of flatwork. Our builders will then build your building to your specifications, fully capable in all forms of construction from the basic two car detached building with painted wood siding to the large workshop/rv storage building with stucco, rock, brick, cement board siding combinations and finished with electrical and mechanical systems as well.
A-SHED storage buildings are constructed over heavy-duty gauge 2" x 6" galvanized steel runners. The steel runners are processed to ensure your foundation will last.
The steel foundation is covered with premium 3/4" tongue and groove OSB. The core is bonded with a MDI resin that resists moisture and when combined with the superior edge sealing process, it further protects against moisture absorption. Premium OSB outperforms ordinary OSB and plywood. It comes with a 25-year warranty which ensures years of trouble free use.
All Garage's include:
- A-Shed USA will obtain necessary building permits from local city/county. Standard engineered drawings also included.
(permit and processing fees are billed at cost)
- Monolithic concrete foundation
- 2x4 non corrosive pressure treated sill plates
- 2x4 kiln dried studs 16”O.C.
- Engineered roof load specific trusses w/ solid blocking and hurricane ties
- 7/16 OSB engineered roof panel with H-clips and 15# felt
- 30 Year architectural shingles
- Baked enamel drip edge
- 12” Overhangs on all walls (Fire code permitting)
- LP Smartside APA rated siding (50 year warranty)
- LP Smartside trim (50 year warrant)
- 3’0” x 6’8” Fiberglass (stronger than builder grade steel) entry door
- Up to 16’ x 7’ overhead garage door
- 2’x3’ Vinyl insulated window